We live in an era of summits, conferences, workshops, webinars, concerts, creative meetings, and business lunches. If your task is to organise a great event, then you need good content in order to stand out, inform others about the benefits of your event, and utilise good event promotional tools to promote and increase engagement. Only powerful online tools will help you convince people to come. Below we will discuss the best tools for event promotion in the Asian market.
Functions of event promotion tools and reasons to use them
We all use modern tools: targeted advertising, email newsletters, PR, and content marketing. The audience you want will not simply emerge, so we will tell you how to run an effective advertising campaign with powerful event promotion tools. If you are an event marketer, entrepreneur, coach, information businessman, musician, and organizer, these tools will be useful for you.
The event site should solve several tasks: the beauty of the presentation (video, photo blocks, and description), the ability to pay and integrate with GlobalSignIn, the available statistics, and the simplicity of creation. There are a few promotional tools for an event, even free of charge, where you can find the products necessary to make a beautiful page, start selling tickets, check in visitors, promote your event, and more.
Top 10 event promotion tools
1) GEVME is a fully integrated event management and marketing software that caters to all stages of an event lifecycle. It is used for effective promotion and event marketing at all stages of event creation.
2) Anyvite is a convenient service for an invitation campaign to drum up event interest. The platform is distinguished by its convenient system for creating and designing invitation cards. Integration with Twitter and other social networks allows you to support the promotion of the event, which can easily be added to your iCal, Google, or Outlook calendars.
3) RiteTag (sold separately from the hashtag helper, RiteTag PRO) is perfect for event marketing, PR, and social media marketing agencies. Aspects that work as a great deliverable for clients are provided to show the results gained and secure sponsors for the next similar event.
With its help, you can also order an interactive report on 100% of the tweets in the last thirty days that contain a given hashtag at RiteTag. Besides using hashtag reports for events, other uses include:
- Assessment of the marketing campaign results for the event by the organising school, company, NGO, government, etc.
- For groups organising social campaigns, fundraisers etc. as a deliverable to those who made it happen.
There are many integrated sections, but it not only provides all the people who tweeted with a certain hashtag but also enables their exportation via XLS or CSV files for use in other apps, which is extremely convenient.
4) Foursquare is only useful when organising offline events, for example: “The conference will be held here on October 15th! Check in at the event and get a memorable gift!” People are informed in advance that they will receive their gift upon checking in.
If all the links work, the site is functioning, and messages are being received, income will reach your advertising account with the help of the promotion you get via this app.
5) Swarm acts in a similar way to the app explained above. It’s useful only when organising offline events. It’s a mobile application for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 8.1, which allows users to share their location on the social networks. Essentially, those connected to social media will have more chances to hear about your event.
6) Eventbrite is a free online tool for organising events. For free events, using Eventbrite costs nothing. When selling tickets from the organiser, it charges a small commission. The service allows you to plan an event; schedule a time and place; as well as register participants, promote the event, and much more. You may have one primary location where your conversion (purchase or registration) occurs to handle event ticket sales for you.
7) Slack is a multifunctional corporate instant messenger, which can also be used as one of the most powerful tools to promote events. Slack supports integration with a number of third-party services like DropBox, Google Drive, GitHub, Google Docs, Twitter, Trello, Jira, etc. The platform can completely replace internal email and messaging. However, it is useful for administration only and cannot substitute for all-in-one event website hosting.
8) The Facebook events page is a powerful viral marketing tool for anyone trying to promote an event.
Here you can input your details, tag the venue if they have a Facebook presence for extra exposure, link back to your primary event page, and then invite people once it has all been created!
This approach focuses on inviting your friends who are most likely to be supportive. Facebook always rewards engagement, so sharing an event with people who will ignore it not only doesn’t help your event show up in people’s feeds but actively hurts its visibility.
9) While making an event, you may also use one of the many marketing tools to promote an event, such as Eventory. With multiple features, it helps you analyse your event in order to achieve event efficiency and deliver a better experience for all. Remember that by measuring event efficiency properly, you can determine whether it was a success or not.
10) Judgify is a tool for awards management online, event organizing, and marketing for event planners. It allows for deeper insight into the event planning process and detailed event organisation. Judgify is an easy-to-use contest tool for contest automation and promotion. A free event planning software is also available, which makes this option a top choice.
It is a perfect solution that works for all types of awards events, contests, academic conferences, and more. It also acts as an awards and abstract management system that can be used for multiple types of contests and diverse nomination types.
How to choose the right tool?
To launch promotion and informational support, you definitely need good marketing tools to promote events that are well-adjusted for the needs of your particular event.
When you have decided what tools you will need, sketch out a rough plan. It takes at least 2 weeks for promotion to go flawlessly. After the launch of all the types of advertising that you’ve planned, the main things remain control and information support.
It’s great if you have accounts on social networks. This is an extra chance to expand your promotion and remind those who have not yet registered to do so.
Publish several posts per week in the 3-4 weeks leading up to the event. The format may be different. For example, you can count down the days, publish a photo essay, announce interesting features or fun elements at an event, and increase overall interest. Once a tool is chosen, the aim is to make the process automated, flawless, and useful, including summing up, photo reports, surveys and the gathering of feedback, etc.
Be sure to organise all the participants with the warmest words and direct them well to participate in your event via event management tools online. Also, don’t forget to ask for and consider feedback; it will definitely come in handy for you if you are planning on organising and promoting events in the future, because even the best organiser may forget trivial things.
Don’t have any idea how to choose the best tools for event promotion? Contact us, ask about tips for strong event promotion, and use marketing tools for event planners to get the best results.